Saturday 26 May 2012

Tyra Banks Show - Black Market Surgery

I've just watched The Tyra Banks Show on youtube. I was flabbergasted. Even they have plastic surgery in black market? How is that possible? I mean, you're tore open people's skin and riping their flesh! Inserting some liqiud and chemicals which might cost someone's life. Plus the sin you've commited. Ouch. Plastic surgery is consider illegal in my religion as it changed what God gave you. But in some country it is consider normal and it is legit as long as you're 18 and above. Erm, okay.. But I still love what God gave me no matter what. For those who insist on plastic surgery, please do it the right way ( legally ) and do stay away from the black markets one. It's sad to listen to these people's story about their experience on black market surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment